Follow or Face My Wrath

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So obviously I come and go.

With the recent government shutdown and the threat of furloughs earlier in the year, things have been a little unfocused for me lately.  Not that I haven't gotten much done, I have.  But I've been making the prudent choice and spending more time on freelance work, just to bring in a little money with the looming threat of my beloved wife (and de facto artist's patron) losing her job.

But for the time being, it would seem that things are back as they should be.  And there is a light at the end of the tunnel: we are moving to Little Rock, Arkansas this March.  I realize that some of you might think that I wouldn't be happy at this; LA is, after all, an artist's town.  The fact is though, that the missus and I are simply not of an urban constitution.  We tend to have more ruralized tastes; and I for one will be taking full advantage of the peace and quiet available in a small-ish town.

Over the next few months, I'm going to try to get my social media/blogging/ebook market situation nailed down so that everything I do is available online and SUPER EASY to access.  Hopefully my books will be available for free on iTunes and Google Play soon.  I'm trying to make everything free and simple to download to that I can incentivise a growing audience.  I really appreciate any support I could get with this.  

In the spirit of getting back on the horse, I'm going to try to do a few more rants and ramblings for you, as well as update the other sites.  I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

And for any that haven't checked out the Seraphim Universe site, you can download all my short stories for free.  They're formatted for smartphone and/or tablet.  Check out the FAQ for any questions, and POST ME A MUTHAF*CKIN COMMENT if anything isn't working for you.

As always, I am boiling over with curiosity about what creative projects my friends and associates are working on these days.  Surely some of you must be engaged in something that could use my support, and if so, I'd love to hear about it in great detail.

#blog #writing #free #shortstories #FreeEbooks #fiction #scifi

No comments:

Post a Comment