Follow or Face My Wrath

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Where Were We?

Ahem.
So I've moved the site, with all it's attending content, to blogger.com.
After a week of technical difficulties that prevented me from blogging, and several months of display issues that made the site clunky and unprofessional, I've decided that blog.com is behind the times.
Blogger has an app for my Galaxy Note 2, and I can blog from my phone easily rather than using the maladjusted browser app to battle my way through a post on blog.com.  It can also add location info and Google+ friends to each post.
Blogger also has superior integration with social media.  I recently joined Google+ (Along with a few other networks), and all the gizmos are built right in, without the need for any configuration from me.
The subscribe function is also far superior, it creates a feedburner account automatically, rather than you having to bounce from site to site copy/pasting info from field to field.
So for these reasons, all future posts can be found here.  Not that any of you ever types in my URL in the first place, I know the Facebook link is the only thing that gets you here.  And that's fine.
I've already spent as much time as I feel is prudent with blogging issues today, so I will pick up where I left off tomorrow, with my ruminations on With The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment